Welcome to the Blog! If this is your first time visiting, please read the Preface. If not, welcome back.
-Paul

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Boat Music

Hi everyone,
Now that we are at Grandma's house, we have access to a better internet connection. I am taking the time to try to add music to the blog, so you can hear some of the songs that we like to listen to. Most of these songs are by Jimmy Buffett, one of our favorite artists.  From time to time I may add more music, but for now I will keep the list small.
-Paul

Son Of A Son Of A Sailor Brown Eyed Girl Flesh And Bone Surfing In A Hurricane Coast Of Carolina Mexico Margaritaville Only Time Will Tell Southern Cross Autour Du Rocher Last Mango In Paris School Boy Heart Come Monday Cheeseburger In Paradise Diamond As Big As The Ritz I Will Play For Gumbo Overkill Changes In Lattitudes Far Side Of The World I Don't Know And I Don't Care

No comments:

Post a Comment